Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yet again, long time I've updated. My only excuse is that 'real life' has gotten in the way. Since I last updated, my husband passed his exam in Denmark and returned to Norway. Before, and after, that I've had 4 exams of my own - two of them being oral exams, and I guess every autistic person reading this understands why I emphasise it :P

That aside, I have several blog posts from Autism Hub that I want to read more thoroughly, and "respond" to them (give it my take, if you will). Now that uni's over for the semester, I should have time for that soon. Soon = maybe before June 21st, but more likely after, and the list of posts to respond to will only grow longer. June 21st is the day a friend will get married, and I'm her maid of honor, believe it or not.

I hope you can endure the wait.

No comments: